Why Work with Me?
Always Wanderlust is a rapidly growing travel blog featuring adventures, cultural and food experiences for the curious traveler. My platform showcases unique experiences and destinations around the world by utilizing inspired writing and amazing photography.
For me travel isn’t just an obsession, it’s a lifestyle. It’s not just about the destination, it’s the moments shared and experienced with people along the way. Since I’m an avid photographer, I also capture these moments with my camera.
You can expect nothing but the best imagery when you work with me. I’m also available for certain photographic assignments depending on the subject and goal. Take a look at my stock portfolio at Shutterstock and also this website to get an idea of my photography.
I do not place sponsored links or post content from companies, products, and services for free. I’ll consider reviewing and writing sponsored posts about your destination, products, and services if they are relevant to this travel blog. All collaborative articles will have my honest opinions regardless of monetary compensations and will be marked as such.
Fellow travel bloggers are always welcome to pitch a collaborative or guest posts on as long as it is relevant or is offering a unique view and subject matter I’m interested in.
This blog maintains high ethical standards of environmental and social responsibility. I will only work with companies and products that also maintains these values on the same level. This will be made clear on every post and various social media channels where I retain editorial control over.
Here are a few ways we can work together:
- Social Media takeover/promotion
- Travel writing
- Press trips
- Product/Service reviews
- Brand ambassadorship
- Public speaking
- Product/Service giveaways
Always Wanderlust Stats
- 20,000+ monthly unique visitors and growing with an average of 100,000+ page views
- Age Demographic: 36% 25-34 year olds, 20% 35-44 year olds, 15% 45-54 year olds.
- Countries: 63% United States, 10% Canada, 10% United Kingdom, 10% Australia, 10% (Romania, Argentina, Hungary)
- Instagram – 16.2k Followers
- Pinterest – 3,540 Followers
- Facebook – 7,600 Followers
- Twitter – 7,200 Followers
- Additional Steady Traffic From: Flipboard and StumbleUpon
All stats correct as of December 2016.