Traditional Hay Stack in Breb (Maramures Romania)
I stayed in the village Breb for a month. I rented a room in a traditional wooden hut. There are no shopping malls. No cars for miles. No concrete skyscrapers. No modern much of anything. I would go out and take a walk and this is the scene I would most likely see. Stacked hay to prep for the winter. I didn’t mind it.
Have you traveled to Romania?
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|Exposure||Auto Bracket Exposure, 1/3 sec, f/16, ISO 100|
|Lens||Sony FE 24-240mm|
|FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS!|
| Hey guys, travel is expensive but one of the first things you can save on and be smart about is your flight tickets and hotels. Skyscanner finds me the best deals in flights and sometimes hotels. Click on the button below and set up a price tracker alert to score you the best flight deals and travel more!|
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us