Traditional Hay Stack in Breb (Maramures Romania)
I stayed in the village Breb for a month. I rented a room in a traditional wooden hut. There are no shopping malls. No cars for miles. No concrete skyscrapers. No modern much of anything. I would go out and take a walk and this is the scene I would most likely see. Stacked hay to prep for the winter. I didn’t mind it.
Have you traveled to Romania?
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|Exposure||Auto Bracket Exposure, 1/3 sec, f/16, ISO 100|
|Lens||Sony FE 24-240mm|
|FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS!|
| Skyscanner gives me the best deals in flights. They also have the best app for finding hotels and flight deals around the world. The price tracker alert has saved me a lot of money so I can travel more!|
See Flight Deals
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us