The Seattle Skyline with Mount Rainier
I’ve been trying to get a good photo of this place since I moved to Seattle last October. There used to be a construction crane blocking the view just a few weeks ago and there has always been inclement weather.
On this day, mother luck was with me. The weather was clear and the haze was gone making Mount Rainier visible over the horizon. The crane as gone as well!
This spot is at Kerry Park off Queen’s Anne ave – an affluent area in the city.
Have you been to Seattle?
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us