The Road to Downtown
Seattle that is. This view is right on top of the Jose Rizal Bridge – very trick to shoot as buses that pass by often shake the bridge making your images blurry even on a tripod. The area is very sketchy as well – it’s frequented by transients and druggies that drop hypodermic needles in the park nearby (also a decent place to take pictures). Even so, many photographers come here simply for this view.
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|Exposure||Manual exposure, 6 sec, ISO 100|
|Lens||Sony FE 24-240mm|
|FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS!|
| Skyscanner gives me the best deals in flights. They also have the best app for finding hotels and flight deals around the world. The price tracker alert has saved me a lot of money so I can travel more!|
See Flight Deals
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us