The Road to Downtown
Seattle that is. This view is right on top of the Jose Rizal Bridge – very trick to shoot as buses that pass by often shake the bridge making your images blurry even on a tripod. The area is very sketchy as well – it’s frequented by transients and druggies that drop hypodermic needles in the park nearby (also a decent place to take pictures). Even so, many photographers come here simply for this view.
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|Exposure||Manual exposure, 6 sec, ISO 100|
|Lens||Sony FE 24-240mm|
|FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS!|
Hey guys, travel is expensive but one of the first things you can save on and be smart about is your flight tickets and hotels. Skyscanner finds me the best deals in flights and sometimes hotels. Click on the button below and set up a price tracker alert to score you the best flight deals and travel more!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us