The Geirangerfjord is a fjord in the Sunnmøre district of the Møre og Romsdal region in Norway. It is located in the Stranda Municipality and one the draws many visitors every year. This view is one of the most breathtaking views of the fjord and can be accessed by hiking the Homlong trail towards the Skageflå Farm.
From this viewpoint, Skageflå farm is overlooking the Geirangerfjord with the Seven Sisters Waterfall in the backdrop. It’s a fun scramble up a steep trail to get to this vantage point. Alternatively, you can take a motorized ferry at the bottom of the fjord or start the hike from the backside to get to the farm.
Going to Norway? Suggestions and Tips to do cheaply, HERE.
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us