A Lake in the Salar de Uyuni. The Salar is a left over from a dried out prehistoric lake. No that’s not ice. It’s salt. Small seepage of water in the middle of nowhere in the Salar de Uyuni.
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us