Ponderosa Pine in the shores of Lake Tahoe
Well, I could be wrong. This pine along the shores of North Lake Tahoe could very well be the Jeffrey Pine, which more common than the Ponderosa in the area. Whatever the case, the tree jutting out into the calm waters with that reflecting the blue skies like a massive mirror is awesome to behold.
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|Exposure||Manual exposure, f/3 sec, ISO 100|
|Lens||Sony FE 24-240mm|
|Location||Lake Tahoe, California|
|FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS!|
Hey guys, travel is expensive but one of the first things you can save on and be smart about is your flight tickets and hotels. Skyscanner finds me the best deals in flights and sometimes hotels. Click on the button below and set up a price tracker alert to score you the best flight deals and travel more!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us