Peyto lake is glacier fed and gets its turquoise blue color from the refracting particles suspended in the water. Peyto lies about 25 miles north of the town of Lake Louise just off the Icefields Parkway.
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us