Palouse Falls, Washington State
Guess what? Palouse Falls is a dangerous State Park. Why? When I was there taking photos various signs are everywhere warning visitors of the possible doom if taken lightly. Two people have drowned while swimming in the pool off-trail where they weren’t supposed to be. Two others have died from falling off the treacherous and crumbling cliffs.
Don’t let the waterfall’s beauty fool you, do something stupid and it will take you for a wild ride.
|Exposure||Various, 3 sec, ISO 100|
|Lens||Sony FE 24-240mm|
|Location||Palouse Falls, Washington|
|FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS!|
| Hey guys, travel is expensive but one of the first things you can save on and be smart about is your flight tickets and hotels. Skyscanner finds me the best deals in flights and sometimes hotels. Click on the button below and set up a price tracker alert to score you the best flight deals and travel more!|
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us