North Peak Sunrise (Hoover Wilderness)
I went to Yosemite National Park to overnight hike one of the lakes but was unable to secure a wilderness pass. The ranger at the station told me about the Saddlebag trail that isn’t as popular and didn’t have a high quota.
I did the hike and didn’t regret that decision. To this day I still haven’t hiked the spot in Yosemite because I always end up coming back to this one.
Have you been to the Hoover Wilderness?
|Exposure||Manual exposure, 3 sec, ISO 100|
|Camera||Canon EOS 5D MKII|
|Lens||Canon 45mm TSE|
|Location||Hoover Wilderness, California|
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|STAY LIKE A LOCAL!|
| Do you want to know how to make travel (especially long-term) interesting? Stay like a local! To experience a place like a local rather than a tourist gives a whole new dimension to any adventure. I use Airbnb to rent anything from a room to an entire house. If that's not attractive enough, how about $55 off your first stay via Airbnb?|
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us