The Lofoten Village of Tind
This is Tind. One of the fishing villages in the Lofoten Archipelago in Norway. I took this photo many years ago and have just now come around to posting it on the web. I had another one that was panoramic so I didn’t bother with this one. Looking around the web for photos of Tind, I couldn’t find anything like this, so I decided I should share it.
If you want to do a trip to Lofoten, you have to do it by car. It’s the only way to maximize what you can cover in the islands. You’ll have to rent the care from Bodo and then take the ferry across to Moskenes. From the ferry, Tind is just a few minutes south.
Have you been to Norway?
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|Exposure||Manual exposure, 1/60 sec, f/8, ISO 100|
|Camera||Canon 5D MK II|
|Lens||Canon 24mm TS-E|
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us