The Inquisitive Llama
I captured this scene on the side of the road on the way to the Quilatoa Crater in Ecuador. These farm Llamas was just chillin’ there doing what Llamas do, eat grass or star inquisitively at curious photographers. Llamas are domesticated animals like the cow and are used for food and as pack animals. Their wool is also used to make clothing and other textiles.
Have you seen a Llama?
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|Exposure||Aperture Priority, 1/90 sec, f/8, ISO 100|
|Lens||Sony FE 24-240mm|
|FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS!|
| Skyscanner gives me the best deals in flights. They also have the best app for finding hotels and flight deals around the world. The price tracker alert has saved me a lot of money so I can travel more!|
See Flight Deals
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us