The Inquisitive Llama
I captured this scene on the side of the road on the way to the Quilatoa Crater in Ecuador. These farm Llamas was just chillin’ there doing what Llamas do, eat grass or star inquisitively at curious photographers. Llamas are domesticated animals like the cow and are used for food and as pack animals. Their wool is also used to make clothing and other textiles.
Have you seen a Llama?
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|Exposure||Aperture Priority, 1/90 sec, f/8, ISO 100|
|Lens||Sony FE 24-240mm|
|FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS!|
Hey guys, travel is expensive but one of the first things you can save on and be smart about is your flight tickets and hotels. Skyscanner finds me the best deals in flights and sometimes hotels. Click on the button below and set up a price tracker alert to score you the best flight deals and travel more!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us