Sunset Over Breb
The village of Breb is a throwback to a bygone era. It’s old and rural. There’s literally no buses that run through the village. The only way out is to walk a mile into the main road and hitch a ride into bigger towns. No stores to speak of either.
I spent a month (A Month in Breb) here in very low tech environment, except they got internet speeds faster than most parts of America :)
Have you been to Maramures?
|Exposure||Manual exposure, 1/20 sec, f/8, ISO 100|
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us