Panorama of Seattle from Gasworks Park
Gasworks park is the remnants of a coal gasification plant. It was used and operated from 1906 through 1956 and then bought be the City of Seattle to be turned into a park. It has sweeping views of Seattle and is ideal for panoramic shots of the city.
I used a panoramic tripod attachment and stitched our images to create this composite.
|Exposure||Aperture Priority, 3 sec, ISO 100|
|Lens||Sony FE 24-240mm|
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS!|
| Hey guys, travel is expensive but one of the first things you can save on and be smart about is your flight tickets and hotels. Skyscanner finds me the best deals in flights and sometimes hotels. Click on the button below and set up a price tracker alert to score you the best flight deals and travel more!|
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us