Feather in the Sand
I found this feather in the sand on a little creek converging into the ocean. The feather was just there as subject to hold an otherwise boring sunset together.
|Exposure||Manual exposure, 2 sec, ISO 100|
|Lens||Sony FE 24-240mm|
|Location||Point Reyes, California|
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS!|
Hey guys, travel is expensive but one of the first things you can save on and be smart about is your flight tickets and hotels. Skyscanner finds me the best deals in flights and sometimes hotels. Click on the button below and set up a price tracker alert to score you the best flight deals and travel more!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us