Snapped this with my Google Nexus. Cafayate is the lesser known wine region in Argentina. Mendoza is the number one spot. That’s alright, that makes this place less touristy and more fun to visit :) Cycling The Quebrada de las Conchas in Cafayate Argentina.
GEAR USED TO CAPTURE THIS IMAGE
|Google Nexus – The best all-around camera ever put into a phone. Shines in low-light conditions. Its larger 1.55μm pixels capture more light even in the dimmest conditions to produce stunning details and sharp images.|
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us