Bonsai Rock Winter
Usually crowded with photographers, it’s rare to see have this spot for your own. When the weather is bad and cars are required to have chains, then that’s your chance to have solitude in this place. Lucky for me, I had a cabin for the whole winter season just a few clicks away.
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|Exposure||Manual exposure, 6 sec, ISO 100|
|Lens||Sony FE 24-240mm|
|Location||Lake Tahoe, California|
|FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS!|
| Skyscanner gives me the best deals in flights. They also have the best app for finding hotels and flight deals around the world. The price tracker alert has saved me a lot of money so I can travel more!|
See Flight Deals
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us