Bonsai Rock Winter
Usually crowded with photographers, it’s rare to see have this spot for your own. When the weather is bad and cars are required to have chains, then that’s your chance to have solitude in this place. Lucky for me, I had a cabin for the whole winter season just a few clicks away.
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|Exposure||Manual exposure, 6 sec, ISO 100|
|Lens||Sony FE 24-240mm|
|Location||Lake Tahoe, California|
|FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS!|
Hey guys, travel is expensive but one of the first things you can save on and be smart about is your flight tickets and hotels. Skyscanner finds me the best deals in flights and sometimes hotels. Click on the button below and set up a price tracker alert to score you the best flight deals and travel more!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us