Blooming Ice Plants
Sometimes called stone plants, ice plants are hardy plants that grow along the coast. The leaves are succulent, like aloe vera. I shot these ones in California’s Central Coast, near Santa Cruz. You’ll often see these plants blanketing the bluffs in coastline with either yellow or purple flowers.
|Exposure||Manual exposure, 1/15 sec, f/16, ISO 100|
|Camera||Canon 5D MKII|
|Lens||Canon TSE 24mm|
|Filter||Polarizer & GND Filter|
|Location||Pacific Coast, California|
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS!|
Hey guys, travel is expensive but one of the first things you can save on and be smart about is your flight tickets and hotels. Skyscanner finds me the best deals in flights and sometimes hotels. Click on the button below and set up a price tracker alert to score you the best flight deals and travel more!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us