I captured this deep into the Trinity National Forest in Northern California. I was just finished photographing a waterfall and wasn’t expecting a good sunset.
I was wrong.
As soon as I saw the skies started to transform, I wanted to get out of the forest canopy so I can juxtapose a subject with the blazing skies. I turned on the first road I could see and I came across this open field and farm with a barn.
I quickly set up my tripod and snapped a few photos before the scene dissipated.
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us