Arid Landscape – Eastern Sierra, California
Cloud-dappled hills and sun-streaked mountaintops dabbed with snow is the typical landscape of the Eastern Sierra, where soaring peaks — many over 14,000feet — rush abruptly upward from the arid expanses of the Great Basin and Mojave Deserts. It’s a dramatic juxtaposition that makes for a potent cocktail of scenery. Pine forests, lush meadows, ice-blue lakes, simmering hot springs and glacier-gouged canyons and dry sandy desert lined by sage bushes make up the Eastern Sierras.
|Exposure||Manual exposure, 1/10 sec, ISO 100|
|Lens||Sony FE 24-240mm|
|Location||Mono Basin, California|
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
|FIND THE BEST FLIGHT DEALS!|
| Hey guys, travel is expensive but one of the first things you can save on and be smart about is your flight tickets and hotels. Skyscanner finds me the best deals in flights and sometimes hotels. Click on the button below and set up a price tracker alert to score you the best flight deals and travel more!|
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us