I spent a few days in Tirana, Albania. The capital city is surrounded by mountains. Well, Albania is mostly mountainous. One of the least popular European destinations and that’s too bad, I kind of liked it and I bet you would too! It reminds me of Bolivia – a bit dingy and mountainous.
One of the most unfortunate things I’ve noticed there (like Bolivia) is the trash. Trash is everywhere even all over century-old structures and relics.
I didn’t have a drone with me during this trip so I went to a bar with a view at the top – it was worth the overpriced cocktails just for the opportunity to take these photos. Tirana is a colorful place!
If you’re thinking about visiting Europe, do check this place out. It’s got a different vibe than other places in Europe – like East meets West sort of.
|Exposure||f16, ISO 100|
|Lens||Sony FE 24-240mm|
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us