Beyond any reasonable doubt, North Lake is the most colorful lake during Autumn in the Eastern Sierras. North Lake is located near the upper end of Bishop Creek Canyon, close the town of Bishop, California, just off Highway 395. The lake is home to many Aspen groves that erupt into a symphony of colors during the fall season.
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us