I camped here for a night and there was a freak thunderstorm that passed creating this surreal landscape. I pulled out my camera, ran to the other side of the lake and composed this image. This is the lower lake of the Cathedral Lake trail.
See why the Eastern Sierras should be on your adventure list, HERE.
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us