Caye Caulker is only about 2 miles long and 1/4th of a mile wide. For such a tiny island, it’s full of culture and things to do. This is one of the cabins you can stay in, the views, always excellent. I recommend going September, during typhoon season, when it’s cheapest and less crowded. Go Slow!
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us