Preikestolen is a big slab of rock that forms a cliff in the municipality of Forsand in Rogaland county, Norway. It rises 604 metres (1,982 ft) above the Lysefjorden. #alwayswanderlust
Going to Norway? Click HERE for suggestions and tips.
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us