Colca Canyon, one of the world’s deepest, lies in southern Peru and is famed as a trekking destination. If you’re lucky, you can see the giant Andean condor from Cruz del Condor viewpoint. The canyon has terraced agriculture that predates the Inca. #alwayswanderlust
You can reach the Canyon from the town of Arequipa.
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us