Bow river begins in the Rocky Mountains and winds its way through the Alberta foothills and onto the prairies where it joins the Oldman River, which then washes to join as South Saskatchewan River. The city of Calgary is where the Bow River runs through, joining the Elbow River at Fort Calgary near downtown.
Check out my Ultimate Travel Photography Gear Guide!
- Save money from epic photography gear guides and round-ups
- Discover new destinations near and far
- Learn to travel better and longer from travel tips and resources
- Get free travel photos and other freebies
- We don't like SPAM so you won't get any from us